Elm Equity Partners (EEP) is a lower middle market private equity firm that makes controlling acquisitions and provides operational leadership to companies with $1 to $7 million of EBITDA and $5 million to $50 million of revenue. We offer capital for liquidity and expansion and can transition daily management responsibilities to our internal team. EEP’s team of experienced investment professionals seeks to generate value for its shareholders while operating with the utmost degree of integrity and professionalism. We offer business owners a unique alternative to traditional liquidity options by providing a more flexible approach in how we structure our investment ensuring continuity to clients and employees.
Insynq, Inc. - global leaders in cloud computing, financial software, single sign on, password management and application provisioning technology for SMBs.
Elm Equity Partners primarily focuses on B2B service-based industries with a preference for those with an orientation towards technology. Some of the Firm’s focal market segments include Services & Software across the following industries:
- Financial & Insurance
- Administrative & Business Management
- Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Commodities Transportation
- World Class Sales & Marketing Strategies and tactics
- Enhancing Value through attention to detail and applying broad networks
- Experienced operators providing ongoing board level support
- Hyper-focused on process optimization and system implementation to increase automation to enhance efficiencies and minimize costs